Cancellation / Late Arrival Policy
This is the part where we tell you that your appointment time is reserved for you and you only!
If unable to keep your appointment, please give us 48 HOURS notice to avoid a 50% late cancellation charge. If you have paid a deposit online and canceled/rescheduled within our cancellation window you will have the option for the deposit refunded to you or kept in your account and applied to your rescheduled appointment.
While we understand daily life can make some lateness unavoidable, we may need to reschedule your appointment if you are beyond 10 minutes late. We want to make sure we have enough time to provide you with the quality of work you deserve and are paying for, and to allow us to stay on time for the rest of our customers.
We require a 50% deposit for first time chemical services to secure your special time with your amazing service provider
Thank you kindly!
We have some new guidelines to adhere to. Here is what you can expect when you come in for your appointment:
- Before entering the salon call/text us to let us know you’ve arrived. The front desk will let you know when to come on in!
- We ask you to wear a mask, we will be wearing one too!
- Upon entering feel free to sanitize or wash your hands.
- We are booking appointments with less people in the salon and more time in between appointments for higher levels of sanitization than our usual high levels we’ve always adhered to. We also have ample spacing between our regular work stations to maintain proper social distancing.
- We are implementing no (low) contact checkout process.
- We are removing magazines and beverage service for the time being.
- We have removed all tester products from the retail area for the time being. Let us assist you in the retail area when deciding on your purchases.
- PLEASE cancel your appointment if you are showing signs of cold, fever, congestion, respiratory issues. We will be monitoring ourselves and each other closely as well, our commitment to you and each other is that we will stay home when we are sick.